Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm feeling a little better about my progress to date...

Some recent feedback on The Fresh Loaf regarding my "pain rustique" post  (scroll down or click on the following link: )
 PJ's "pain rustique" post
"The uglier the better for Pain Rustique, at least. I think those look rather fantastic. Good job!  ...Your Pains Rustiques look better than mine, and I'm supposed to know what I'm doing..."
I also received the following email...
"Very nice bread. This one is harder than most people think, but yours turned out very nice. I think the strength of your poolish made a major contribution. I was also impressed with your design worksheet. Is this your own creation or is it available somewhere?   Keep up the good work!"
Needless to say, I'm very encouraged by the comments.  Especially from people who have been doing this a while :)

PJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment